Significant fluctuations in temperature are detrimental to electronics equipment. However, there are environments prone to temperature swings that need to store and run electronic equipment such as servers. At CPS Technologies, we manufacture the Polar Range of EV (Environmental) cabinets, server cabinets with internal climate control.
These server cabinets are ideal for the industrial sector, mining, power plants and harsh environments. Heavy gauge steel and sealing with continuous air-cushioned rubber gaskets ensures the cabinet is dust and waterproof. The front and rear doors are secured with a 3-point locking system.
If you are in a harsh environment and need to manage data and networking equipment, this is your ideal solution.
- Loading Capacity 1200 kg’s
- Materials High-quality cold rolled steel
- Thickness: Cabinet: 1.6mm mild steel
- Mounting rails: 2mm - mild steel Doors and side panels: 1.6mm mild steel
- Side Panels: Removable
- Doors: Front and rear
- Colours: Black-RAL9004 White-RAL7035 Grey-RAL7032, 7
- Surface Finish: Degreasing, Pickling, Phosphating,
- Tank Dip System Powder Coating
- Cable entry glands provided in the base plinth
One of the operational challenges of setting up data centres is having to bring together the right servers, storage and networking equipment to support the demanding environment. To the untrained eye, a data centre is just a room with servers, network cables and server cabinets, but the truth is more than meets the eye. Data centres need to be well-thought-out, scalable, have redundancies built in etc., the list feels endless. However, a well-designed and well-built data centre makes the life of the operations teams more manageable, and that translates to efficiency and increased uptime. One of our sought-after server cabinets for professional data centres is the APOLLO RANGE OF Free Standing Server Cabinets.
The Apollo Range of Server Cabinets are a favourite because they are extremely robust and allow for easy access during installation. They also look great in the Glass Door Option or hexagonal mesh. We supply the full range of spares and accessories and more.
- Loading Capacity: 450 kg's
- Materials: High-quality cold rolled steel
- Thickness: Mounting profiles: 1.6mm Mounting rails: 1.6mm I Other panels
- Colours: Black-RAL9004, White-RAL7035, Grey-RAL7032
- Surface Finish: Degreasing, Pickling, Phosphating, Tank Dip System Powder Coating
Any organisation that generates, stores and distributes large amounts of data needs a secure data centre. Some of our clients include government agencies, educational bodies, telecommunications companies, financial institutions, retailers of all sizes and hosting companies. The bigger your organisation, the bigger the server enclosure needs to be. When heavy-duty servers, racks and cabling are used, there is the specially built heavy duty ATLAS RANGE of Bulk Server Cabinets.
The Atlas Range of Bulk Server Cabinets have a loading capacity of 1500 kgs. Servers are rapidly getting bigger, and other factors such as heavy cabling all lead to the need for a bulk server cabinet. Poor quality or incorrect server cabinets will buckle and damage expensive equipment and jeopardise data. Tell us what you need, and we will recommend a suitable solution.
- Loading Capacity: 1500 kg’s
- Materials: High-quality cold rolled steel
- Cooling Fans: Two/Four optional 120mm AC cooling fans
- Side panels: Removable
- Colours: Black RAL9004: White RAL7035: Grey RAL7032
Access control to your data is critical whether you are a large data centre or a small business. However, a standard server cabinet is not always the answer. Your data centre could be a small room, a section of an office or section on a wall. If you are looking into building a small data centre in a small space, you should consider the APOLLO RANGE of Wall Mount Server Cabinets.
The APOLLO RANGE of Wall Mount Server Cabinets ensures space-effective secure storage. Apollo Wall Mount Server Cabinets are available fully built, or if preferred when transport space is limited in knockdown form. The units are supplied in cardboard cartons and can be rapidly assembled on site with just eight screws. Apollo Wall Mount Server Cabinets quickly upgrade to a Swing Frame unit with the addition of a bolt on collar available in 100mm & 200mm depths.
Assembly is a simple and quick procedure
- Attach hinges to collar
- Drill wall as per template supplied
- Fit collar to wall
- Lift wall box up to collar hinges and fasten