Server cabinets load capacity - can your enclosure handle the weight?
Building an efficient data centre requires significant analysis of many factors, including the number and type of servers needed, expected power usage, cooling requirements, airflow design, footprint, layout, cabling paths, and more. Another sometimes overlooked requirement is the cabinets weight load capacity. An incorrect server cabinet will buckle and damage server equipment. The ATLAS RANGE of Bulk Server Cabinets is designed for heavy loads making it the ideal solution for heavy loads.
When selecting your server enclosure, remember to consider the following - weight, casters, levellers, shelves, drawers, sliders, frames, tie-down hardware, and anti-tip bases.
The Atlas bulk server cabinet meets all the above standards and has a loading capacity of 1500kg’s. These server cabinets are suitable for heavy-duty storage in data centres, large corporations and any environments that utilise large servers and server equipment. The features for this range include:
- Loading Capacity: 1500 kg’s
- Materials: High-quality cold rolled steel
- Thickness Mounting Profiles: Standard: 2mm mild steel Optional on request: 2mm 304 stainless steel:
- Cabinet: 1.6mm powder coated steel
- Panels: 1.2 powder coated steel
- Cooling Fans: Two/Four optional 120mm AC cooling fans
- Side panels: Removable
- Doors: Hexagonal mesh front door (option of glass) and Hexagonal mesh double rear doors
- Colours: Black RAL9004: White RAL7035: Grey RAL7032
- Surface Finish: Degreasing, Pickling, Phosphating, 7 Tank Dip System Powder Coating
- Cable entry glands provided top & bottom
- Castors and adjustable feet are standard
Click to watch the video
PC Case sizes - as fast as possible
We supply a range of PC Safes to lock down your PC Case. Here's a quick recap on PC sizes.
For more information give us a call or email our sales representatives. We are standing by to answer any queries you may have, alternatively visit our website.