Polar range of EV (Environmental) cabinets - Manage your climate
How do you manage your server environment temperatures? If you are in a data centre, this is part of the infrastructure. However, if you are in a harsh environment, the management of fluctuation in temperature is even more critical for electronic equipment. There is a solution. The Polar range of EV (Environmental) cabinets with internal climate control.
These server cabinets are ideal for the industrial sector, mining, power plants, and any harsh environments. Heavy gauge steel and sealing with continuous air-cushioned rubber gaskets ensures the cabinet is dust and waterproof. 3-point locking systems secure the front and rear doors. Air-conditioned server cabinets put less stress on the server cooling components and eliminate the likelihood of overheating wear and damage.
The benefit of an air-conditioned server cabinet is it's self-contained, so the air conditioner only has to cool the area immediately around the server hardware instead of the entire room. Air-conditioned server racks can cut cooling-related power bills.
- Loading Capacity 1200 kg’s
- High-quality cold rolled steel
- Thickness: Cabinet: 1.6mm mild steel Mounting rails: 2mm - mild steel Doors and side panels: 1.6mm
- Removable Side Panels
- Front and rear doors
- Colours: Black-RAL9004 White-RAL7035 Grey-RAL7032, 7 Surface Finish Degreasing, Pickling and Phosphating
- Tank Dip System Powder Coating
- Cable entry glands provided in base plinth
For more information give us a call or email our sales team. We are standing by to answer any queries you may have. Alternatively, visit our website.