POLAR RANGE of EV (Environmental) Server Cabinets
Rapid changes in temperature and humidity, water leaks, power outages, human error and invasive intrusions are the most common environmental threats faced by businesses. Typical environmental monitoring tends to constitute personnel observing the physical environment and reporting problems. However, this can and does tend to lead to human error and oversights. Our POLAR RANGE of EV (Environmental) Server Cabinets will automate the Environment Monitoring System and effectively addresses such weaknesses. This is the most proactive way to reduce the unnecessary costs of expensive hardware replacement or unplanned downtime.
The POLAR RANGE of EV (Environmental) Server Cabinets has internal climate control and are made of heavy gauge steel and sealed with continuous air-cushioned rubber gaskets. The design ensures server equipment is protected from dust and water. For added security, the front and rear doors are secured with a 3-point locking system. The POLAR RANGE of EV (Environmental) Server Cabinets is ROHS compliant and made in South Africa.
- Loading Capacity 1200 kg’s
- Materials High-quality cold rolled steel
- Thickness: Cabinet: 1.6mm mild steel
- Mounting rails: 2mm - mild steel
- Doors and side panels: 1.6mm mild steel
- Side Panels Removable
- Doors Front and rear
- Colours: Black-RAL9004 White-RAL7035 Grey-RAL7032, 7 Surface Finish Degreasing, Pickling, Phosphating,
- Tank Dip System
- Powder Coating
- Cable entry glands provided in the base plinth