High humidity and wet conditions are a threat to servers and electronics -The TAURUS IP52 Rain and Dustproof 19-inch Server Cabinet is the solution.
South Africa has experienced heavy rains and generally wet weather in many parts. As much as we need the rain, it does damage servers and electronics if they get wet or exposed to high level of humidity. The opposite is also true. Too much dust and the end results are similar.
The solution - our range of TAURUS IP52 Rain and Dustproof 19-inch Server Cabinets. These cabinets are highly durable and manufactured in South Africa from the highest quality materials. The TAURUS cabinets are used in many South African and international facilities with them being in high demand, particularly in the industrial, mining and power plant sectors.
Some of the features of the TAURUS IP52 Rain and Dustproof 19-inch Server Cabinets include:
- Loading Capacity 1200 kg’s
- Materials High-quality cold rolled steel
- Thickness Cabinet 1.6 mild steel: Mounting rails 2mm - 304 stainless steel: Doors & side panels 1.6mm mild steel
- Cooling Fan Four standard 120mm AC cooling fans
- Side panels Removable
- Doors Front and rear with washable air filters
- Colours Black RAL9004: White RAL7035: Grey RAL7032
- Surface Finish Degreasing, Pickling, Phosphating, 7 Tank Dip System Powder Coating
Click the image to view our product range online
Our server cabinets and enclosures are ROHS compliant and made in South Africa. We also have a SADC certificate for the regional market and export as far as the EU. Give us a call or visit our website for more information on this product.